Improving Employee Engagement through Positive Supervision and Leadership
Almost 50% of employees are disengaged in many of today’s businesses. That increases the risk of productivity losses, safety issues, quality slippage and especially job satisfaction. These risks result in real costs for businesses. This session will help you to recognize the importance of being a more positive role model as a supervisor or leader. This brand new keynote is ideal for conferences and management retreats. Dave will provide insights into how to better deal with it all.
What you will learn
- Emotional mirroring and the ripple effect of your emotions
- Understanding different behaviours and motivators
- Key factors that keep people engaged and productive
- 3 Steps to stay positively focused
- Individual improvement strategy