Improving your Sales Success
Sales People who focus their efforts and learn to “connect” to their prospect’s inner motivation will guarantee their success in the future. This process matches the fast pace of today’s sales people with results that will help them succeed sooner.
What you will learn
- Dealing with Natural Resistance to New Ideas
- 4 Behavioural Styles – Selling to different people
- 6 Fundamental Motivators – Adapting to your prospect
- 6 Steps to Persuade Others – PAIDAY model
- 6 Influence Strategies – Meeting Unconscious Needs
- Optional – Connecting to the Millennial Generation
Cost $625, plus HST per person
Includes lunch and refreshments
Registration/Coffee at 8:00am
Workshop 8:30 to 4:15 each day
Taking a waiting list for Toronto, Ottawa, Kingston
Insights to Success TM – Personal self-awareness tool which provides individual behavioural insights.
Refer to the Sample Report.