Disengaged Employees Can Cost Thousands – Insights for Creating Engaged Productive Teams
Recent studies indicate almost 50% of the workforce is disengaged which has a significant impact on productivity and ultimately impacts the bottom line. Organizations invest heavily in business skills training but interpersonal skills development is often ignored.
We can help you deal with the people side of your business, especially in tough economic times. Contact us today!
What you will learn:
Note: Pre-course input will enable some customization
Session 1 – Setting the Stage
- Behavioural Differences – How and Why people do things
- Individual Assessment – Adapting your style
Click for a SAMPLE ASSESSMENT
- Emotional Mirroring
- Coping Strategies – Emotional Intelligence Competencies
Session 2 – Deepening Your Understanding
- Motivational Differences: 12 Driving Forces
- The Engagement Cycle and Team Dynamics
- Becoming more Assertive with Others
Session 3 – Putting it all together
- Intergenerational Differences in a Team
- Impact of Technology
- Dealing Effectively with Conflict
- Effective Team Meetings
NEW: Engagement Assessment Engagement Report Sample
Comments from Previous Workshops
“Dave Neely’s training focused on how and why leaders and others behave the way they do. With this insight, we have been able to build stronger management and restaurant teams” ~ Leanne O’Mara, Tim Hortons Franchisee
“We would recommend Dave to any team looking to improve” ~ Nicole Z – North Grenville Municipality
Note: You will require a webcam/microphone
- a customized series for your team
- our online coaching for managers
- online Effective Presentation Skills coaching processes
Who should attend this session?
Owners and managers who want to create more engaged and productive teams.
Sessions 1,2,3 : $475 + HST
Ask about volume discounts for 5 or more participants and our Early Bird discounts