Improving Teamwork Through More Positive Interaction – This new Workshop will help your team to be at their best. If you would like to have a more positive team, it might well be the best training you have ever experienced.
In today’s work environment, managers and employees alike are being called upon to do more with less. In order to do so, they must act as cohesive teams. This process will improve your ability to become more intentional and productive in your interactions with each other. This session will help you to recognize the importance of being a more positive role model in order to have more engaged and productive team members.
What you will learn
1. Understanding different behaviours and motivators
2. Key factors that keep people engaged and productive
3. Adapting to different personality styles
4. Effective communication techniques
5. Individual improvement strategy
For more details, see the Flyer 2020 Becoming an Effective Team